Follow
Read More
😍
(1)

Send Help,

On most difficult words to say. Another contender.

“I don’t know.”

My DH calls it “What’sThisHereSauce” .

Bundle,

Enjoy your crush.
(2)

One of my favorite things is snow skiing. South Lake Tahoe has a famous ski resort called Heavenly. From on top of the mountain you can see the beautiful blue shades of Lake Tahoe which never freezes because it's so deep. The top of the mountain is a very harsh environment and it's right at the top of the tree line. The few trees that do manage to cling to life between the boulders are ancient gnarly contorted figures. It looks like a giant natural bonsai garden. The first thing I like to do when get off a chairlift at the top is get off to one side and say a prayer thanking God for making such magnificence for us to enjoy. I swear that standing at the the top of Heavenly Ski Resort, I can actually hear angles singing.
(1)

Jwellsy, if I haven't said it , welcome to the forum.

That sounds truly beautiful ❤️

Some find peace at the beach, me personally I'm not a fan of sand in places I don't want sand, or sharks for that matter.

I love mountains and streams, walks in the woods is my peace. In the dead of winter, not so much, but sounds utterly beautiful.
(0)

"We don't need no stinking badges" (Treasure of Sierra Madre), "And don't forget plenty of body bags" (Rambo, First Blood), "Would YOU go down there? I wouldn't go down there!!" and "Dink dink"(Spaceballs).
(1)

@ lostinplace, don't forget " you're gonna need a bigger boat" 🚢 Jaws

My boys loved Space Balls
(1)

The way we speak to are selves,

They way we degrade are selves,

Into smallness

Is abuse.

"Rupi Kaur"

Let's not abuse are selves
(1)

jwellsy, I was lucky to have skied at Heavenly once. It truly was heavenly.
(1)

It's Sunday and dH came home from church early.
(2)

If it's not your burden to carry, you may just have to put it down.

It is really really true that no good deed goes unpunished.

I never learned to wait to be asked to help. I just see a need, and fil it.
(1)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter